#posts_

##training!_

HAHA YESTERDAY AND TODAY WERE EPIC.

yesterday (floorball c-div briefing):
faris (to mr saravanan): sir, i have compulsory PSGM
mr saravanan (hereafter called mr vanan): DO I GIVE A SHIT? DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT? idiot... what did i just say?
faris: umm.....
mr vanan: i said IDIOT! *smiles* sit down...

hahah epic win.

today (hockey training):
gerald (to me): do you have tissue? (while being a gk)
me: uhm no why?
gerald: runny nose..
me: hmm ok well i don't have tissue
gerald (to coach): i need tissue
coach: for what?
gerald: runny nose
coach: *smiles* no i don't have tissue...
gerald (to me): can you go and get tissue from the toilet?
me: ? why
gerald: ... i told you

lol ok i failed there... but still...

yay i feel so high now. first floorball match of the season's on TERM 2 WEEK 1 DAY 1! and we get to skip the last 2 hours of school! AWESOME.

getting jerseys on tuesday! (holidays are another name for hardcore training...)


##posted on: Saturday, March 13, 2010_


#cbox_


#archives_

#links_

#cs5_