##YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS_
I'm back!
Oh and before I forget, I must write about the Miserable Airport Fail Series xD
Part 1:
My sis and I went to the chocolate shop under orders from our parents, which were to bring chocolates back. And appearently it looked OPEN, but when we approached it, a very fierce lady said that the shop was CLOSED.
So we asked her where else we could buy chocolates, and she suggested CHEERS and WATSON'S <- convenience stores T_T
Part 2:
So instead we went to get the liqour that we were supposed to bring to our grandparents, and they were having a sale (2 for 48 bucks). Not knowing the quantity that we were supposed to buy, we went to phone our parents to confirm whether to buy 2 or not. The verdict? Buy 1. NOTE: the time at this point of time was 1:23... lol
Part 3:
Went to CHEERS and WATSON'S but COULDN'T DECIDE WHAT TO BUY. T_T
Part 4:
Went to look for other shops with chocolates, and my sis found one so we went to the area with the image of the shop. But it was BISTRODELIFRANCE. WTF? Looking at the sign again, it was just list of the shops one after another with their own images.
--THE END--
But yeah, we resolved all these at the end =)I'm not gonna blog about the rest of my trip until I get those pics from my sis. And I only arrived today at 1:30 A.M., reached home at 3 A.M., and slept until 12 XD
##posted on: Friday, June 26, 2009_